Welcome to VpSsd.comWe offer high-performance, low-cost Virtual Private Servers. Our prices are kept so low because we stay out of your way. We let you run your VPS the way you want to. We simply supply you with great hardware, a very reliable network, quick storage options (including SSD), and an awesome interface to use it all.
If you are a do-it-yourself kind of person, our service is perfect for you. Intermediate and experienced users can have a fully functioning server up and running in less than an hour. Beginners can gain a wealth of knowledge by playing around with one of our smaller packages. In addition to getting full root access, you also get to install the OS from your chosen installation disk.
If you aren't convinced that it can be that simple, check out this 9 minute demo where we start with an install disk, and finish the video viewing a webpage hosted on our brand new VPS—all without fast forwarding.
Your VPS's specifications are entirely customizable. Choose only the features you want in the amounts you need.
or $9.2 / month for 6 months
Data CenterOur servers are located in a data center in Santa Clara, California (USA).
Operating SystemsWe try to offer the most commonly needed operating systems. We have tested and currently offer the following:
- CentOS 5
- Debian Wheezy
- Fedora 14
- Ubuntu Server 12.04
We do not carry Windows Server licenses, but if you have both a license and an install DVD (we can't distribute it, but you can upload it to our servers), we are indeed able to host it (we have customers using Windows Server 2008 R2). Check the contact page to work this out. Using Windows does not affect the pricing, except that you must have your own license.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.